As I was nearing the end of the art gallery, I noticed a
hall I had not been done yet. I decided
to follow the hall because this was an exhibit from artists all around the
world and I was fascinated by all the different styles and techniques. I began down the hall, but it was
different. The walls were all white and
bare; there was only one piece of artwork at the very end of the hall. My curiosity got the better of me as I continued
down the hall even though I felt as if I almost should not be there. When I get there, the painting is of a girl
who looks rather distressed. It was done
in very depressing neural colors, except for the eye-catching red ribbon in the
girl’s hair. As I look at the piece
longer and longer, I begin to seem to not be able to remove my focus from
it. The girl even begins to appear as if
she is moving. I then start to realize
that she actually is moving and she begins to stick her arm through the
painting as she grasps my arm. I tired
my hardest to get away, but her grip was too tremendous and she began to pull
me into her frame. There we were, in
what seemed to be her playroom together.
She ordered me to play with her, so I complied since I was scared out of
my mind. Everything started to seem
normal until she started yelling at me for something. Apparently I had stolen something of hers,
and I tried my hardest to reassure her that I took nothing of hers and I did
not even know what she was talking about.
She would not listen to me, and she proceeded to come towards me. I, in fear, start to get up and run from the
room. I looked behind me and she was
right on my tail, coming after me. I
just keep running down a winding hallway that seems to not have any rooms on in
but her own, since I have yet to pass another door to hide in since I left her
room. Then I start to see a light at the
end of the hall, and I can almost make out that it is a window. I keep running and the closer I get to it,
the more I am confident it is a window, and I think to myself, an escape! But, to my demise, as I start to come up to
the window, it seems as if there was a hundred feet to the ground or more. Now I am out of options, the angry girl
corners me up against the window. She
keeps getting closer and closer to me and I have nowhere to run, and then all
of a sudden the girl pushes me out of the window. I try to stay in the building as I grab onto
the girl to save myself, but the only thing that I could grasp was the red
ribbon from her hair, so I fell to my death.
As I fall, what seems to be a never-ending fall into nothingness, I
scream at the top of my lungs. My
screams echo all around me and then the sound starts to sounds almost
rhythmic. The sound of my scream slowly
changes into a familiar sound. My alarm
clock, I wake up lying there in bed to the sound of my alarm clock. I sigh a breath of relief as I can relax because
it was all just a bad dream. Then, on
the ground next to my room, I notice something that wasn’t there before. But, that doesn’t make sense, what I see on
the ground is the red ribbon from the girl’s hair from my dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment