Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My crazy nightmare



The one time that I experienced fear was in 7th grade right after the second Harry Potter movie came out.  I was swimming in a lake with some friends when all of the sudden something grabbed my ankle and pulled me under the water where I could barely breathe.  I looked down and the face of the thing grabbing my ankle was an alligator which freaked me out even more.  Then all of the sudden I broke free and almost out of breathe I dove into an air bubble submarine with somebody named Twister driving it who was around the same age as me.  He said “oh I see you got him on your trail, once he has his eyes set on something he always gets it.”  This made me even more scared because I didn’t want to die and at this time I looked at what I originally thought was water and found out that it was actually vomit which grossed me out even more.  Then the alligator thing came and popped the bubble submarine and I was swimming as fast as I possibly could to the surface in what seemed like a lake of vomit.  For some reason he wasn’t grabbing my ankle again and I thought that I was swimming fast enough to get away, however right before I reached the surface my ankle was grabbed and I was literally one or two strokes away from the surface where I knew there was a ledge I could grab and pull myself out.   So I kicked and struggled with all my might and outswam the alligator thing to the surface and grabbed on to the ledge and escaped from the vomit lake which when I looked back was normal water and no sign of the alligator thing.  Then I walked up some sand to a place that was the exact set up of the cartoon Rocket Power and the food place the main characters owned.  Then I woke up in my bed freaked out about what had just happened in my dream because I felt like I was almost going to die.  That is my personal experience with fear that I had deal with in my dream that turned into a nightmare very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment