First things first, the weather on Friday
is supposed to be sunny and a high of 79 degrees. There is nothing better than
having a relaxing day out in the sun hitting golf balls. How would you like to
start off your fall break with a fresh cold lemonade standing outside doing the
things you love?
Unfortunately,
I have no other choice of staying in Clemson for my fall break. My fraternity
is being chartered this weekend so every brother in the chapter has to stay to
be installed by the national representatives. This is an exciting time for me
and all of the other brothers, but also an important and special time period
that will last a lifetime. Becoming a founding father not only means greatness
to me, but in several years when the future brothers are able to praise my name
in honor. My fraternity brothers and I would love to go out and play 18 holes
of golf on Friday; however the time consent is sort of the issue. We all want
to play during the mid afternoon; however that would cause a conflict with my English
103 class. Rearranging the time to in the late afternoon could cause us to
enter a crowded golf course, in which no one really enjoys.
One
less 50 minute session of English class wouldn't bite me in the butt too hard.
I read enough daily to sustain a healthy brain, along with a healthy bowl of
cereal to go with it. Commuting to campus is not my favorite part of the day. I
have to wake up in the morning, drag out of bed and somehow park and arrive on campus
by the cat bus on time for class. I would much rather spend my Friday outside
on the golf course celebrating a huge weekend to come for delta tau delta-
theta mu.
No comments:
Post a Comment