This fall break I have a lot of plans and will require a lot
of driving time. By having class cancelled I will be able to get an early start
to my break seeing that English is the only class I will have that day.
Firstly, I am planning to drive up
to Atlanta and pick up one of my best friends from Dubai that I have not seen
since last year. He has been wanting to get away from Emory and I plan to take
him on a trip to go fishing up in Pawleys Island. All this will be a surprise
for him because all he knows right now is that I will be driving up for a
night.
On my way to Pawleys I am stopping to see my grandparents
and pick up my grandfather to take with us as I am the first grandson to live
close enough to be able to visit them throughout the year, as my whole family
has grown up overseas. I know my grandfather has been waiting to go on a
fishing trip like this for quite some time and I have too. I want to be able to
get the most out of this fall break and not spend too much time on the road. So
the earlier I get out there the sooner I will be able to put a line in the
water. Right now is a great season to catch good sized red fish and with summer
gone, the waters won’t be filled with boats of tourists getting in the way. I
have been waiting for this fishing trip for a long time and to be able to do
this, that it is finally here, makes me extremely anxious. So please, lets not
have class on Friday, you would make my day and my grandfather’s day so much
better.
No comments:
Post a Comment