Thursday, October 11, 2012

Class on a Friday?


Well to start off class on Fridays is never a thing I took very much interest in. It is the start of the weekend and everyone is not paying attention because their minds are on what is going on tonight or whatever their weekend will contain. I can say this through first hand experience. When I sit in class on Fridays I am honestly more worried about the weekend than anything else. This weekend being fall break doesn’t make the situation any better. Some people are anxious to go on vacation and have a good time while some people like me just want to get home and rest. I haven’t seen my family in over a month now due to so much school work and other obligations so I am ready to se everyone. I have already made up my mind that if class gets cancelled then I am leaving as soon as possible. The faster I get home the faster I will get to see my family and that’s just that much more time I will get to spend with them. I truly do miss them and I have no clue when I will get to see them again after Fall break so I am definitely going to make the best out of this break. Another reason that we do not need to have class on Friday is simply because we are all tired. Some people may be more tired than others but it has been a significant amount of time since we have had a break long enough to achieve full recovery from sleep deprivation. We didn’t get Labor Day off so that was very discouraging and it seems like the university owes the students a day. This extra day could be essential to me gaining back energy and sleep for the upcoming weeks of school. So to wrap it up, I don’t want this extra day of break to just have another day. I want it so I can benefit by seeing my loved ones and spending the time necessary with them that they deserve. Also it will allow me to regain my lost energy within the last few weeks. Not to mention that this can also benefit you also by giving you an extra day of break to spend as you wish!  

No comments:

Post a Comment