Thursday, September 13, 2012

Writing Process

       I found this week's writing prompt to be quite humorous because I have to write about my previous writing experiences. This really doesn't seem that funny but it is to me because I was thinking about what I was going to say about my writing, and I realized that my writing is not really amazing. The funniest part is that I have to write about how my writing is not my best talent! Anyways, writing has been a part of my education ever since I have been able to read and write. This is the way it has been for pretty much everyone, I assume, but like I said previously, I don't think I am a great writer. I think this is true because I honestly don't enjoy writing. Usually when you are good at something, you enjoy doing whatever that is. For example, I absolutely love to play sports. Fortunately, I believe I am gifted in sports.This is something that I enjoy because I am somewhat good at sports. This isn't the case every time, but it is in most cases. Writing to me is just boring because I don't get to write about things that i typically enjoy. I would enjoy writing a paper a little more if I were writing about something that I was very familiar with or good at. I have usually wrote papers on topics that the teacher or professor has assigned and these are the papers that are more difficult for me. The longest paper that I have completed was 12 pages. This was an anatomy research paper on a certain disease or illness. I think I do have a problem procrastinating with a lot of assignments and especially long writing assignments. I am certainly getting better about procrastinating as time goes by and I get more experience. I know writing will be in my life for as long as I can write so I honestly do wish that I become to enjoy writing more and of course, become better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment