A tattoo is supposed to be an imprinted image on someone’s
body that will last forever and reflect either that person’s values beliefs or
even personality. Both of my parents
have tattoos, so I gladly use that as an excuse towards them when explaining I
want to get one. I have chosen this Zelda tattoo of the hylian crest because of
many reasons. I would like to claim that I am not a “gamer”. I do not play today’s
video games or use many of our technological entertainment devices. The Legend
of Zelda; however, was a big part of my childhood. A Zelda tattoo could be a
great expression of how “old school” I am and how I constantly shun myself from
today’s fads. This idea of thinking could be among many other people with
tattoos, using them as expressions of their personality. Tattoos not only can
represent personality but can also be a memorial. I know many people who have
some sort of tattoo that is dedicated to a loved one or lost one. Whether these
tattoos are pictures and dates or symbols, they still transfer the message that
that person can live on through that person getting the tattoo. Zelda was not
only something I used to do in my spare time, but it was something that me and
my dad would always do together. I never really saw him much when I was young
because he was often traveling for work related reasons. When he was home, he
would relax with me and turn on the old 90’s console which ewas some of the
happiest moments I had with my father. He has a tattoo on his left shoulder of
a bird, and the hylian crest (also containing wings of a bird) will go on my
shoulder symbolizing the greatness of my father and the good times we had.

No comments:
Post a Comment