Thursday, November 1, 2012
paper reflection
The research argument paper was a very difficult task to complete; it had a very large minimum count of words which made it especially complicated to finish. I think that if I didn’t procrastinate as much as I did, my paper would have turned out to be written more smoothly. I am not the perfect writer, but when I put my best time and effort into it, I can somewhat be productive. My strong points in my paper were talking about my personal opinion on my topic, because I love to watch the game of football, and have been since I was a little kid. The topic I chose interests me to a large extent, giving the reason why I chose to write about it. I think my argument was lacking in the fact that I didn’t give enough detail for the counter argument. I used enough analysis to support my case, but not enough to support the opposing one. All in all, I think my sources helped write my paper, but I had a good amount of background information that allowed me to talk about my topic in depth. I could’ve used better sources to defend my points, and integrated them with ease throughout my paper. The research paper helped me write in bulk for the future, it takes a lot of organization and thought to deliver a mass amount of facts and opinions. I wouldn’t call myself an English teacher in the future, but I do like the idea of researching a topic that applies to your life or generally interests you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment