Thursday, November 1, 2012

Paper Report


I feel that the strongest point in my paper is the overall topic. One because it is something that many people have heard about and secondly it is an issue that everyone will have to deal with, until it is abolished. What I could have done better on is my fluidity throughout the paper. I have always struggled to get that professional flow in my writing. The way words just unfold upon each other, however I feel that I have a long way to go with that. Perhaps much more preparation in writing my papers would help, but I feel like with this one I had ample time put into it. About the research I used in my paper I believe I found very valid sources that were able to support my paper and give it that extra kick to bring in supporters to abolish police brutality. Personally I feel that my analysis was very successful by discussing the matters of police brutality from internal effects to the external effects such as racial profiling and the affects on society. The sources I used are not meant to define my paper at all, they are there to show that many people have personally experienced the matter and believe that it is an issue. With actual experiences being used as evidence it allows the paper to gain valid credit to ensure that a proper argument is being carried out. Another problem I seemed to have while writing this paper is the fact that I kept wanting to put my own personal thoughts in it. Although, by putting my own personal thoughts it would ruin the paper’s credibility. Therefore I had to make sure I minimized or completely got rid of my own personal thoughts on the issue. At the end I am happy with the work I completed for now, if I could have one thing fixed in in though it would be the fluidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment