I think the biggest problem with my
research paper is that I started it the day before it was due. Writing it all in one day and being really
pressed for time didn’t allow me to put as much detail into my argument as I
would have liked. If I could have taken
my time more and added more examples to back up my claims, I think it would
have made for a more convincing argument.
Overall though, I think my argument has a fairly strong base and might
not be too bad if I just get into a little more detail with it. I think I also could have used my sources a
little bit more. I’m glad I had done the
research earlier so I had something to start with before I started writing it,
but I actually found that as I wrote it I ended up doing a fair amount of
research during the paper. I think
knowing what I needed information about made it easier to research what I needed
to make specific points. If I had known
specifically what points I was going to make before I started writing, I could
have had more research to back it up and could have used it more to back up my
argument.
I think for my final draft I will be
able to make many improvements that will make my paper much better. I won’t have to worry about writing the whole
thing all at once, so I will have more time to focus on the details, which is
what my paper is currently lacking the most.
I think I’ll be able to add in a few more examples and incorporate some more
research that will make my argument stronger and ultimately make my paper a
little bit more fluid.
No comments:
Post a Comment